One of our long-time partners, Thrive Peer Support, is hosting an outreach tour! In the upcoming months, Thrive and many other organizations will be at various churches, health clinics and other accessible locations around Cleveland to deliver resources directly to the communities that need them most.
Come see us at these locations every month:
– Every First Monday: Oak Street Health Morgana Park
– Every First Friday: Care Alliance Health Center
– Every Second Saturday: Elizabeth Baptist Church
– Every Third Thursday: Community Assessment & Treatment Services
– Every Third Friday: Stella Maris
– Every Fourth Thursday: Lutheran Men’s Shelter
– Every Fourth Friday: Parma American Legion
Thrive will offer Narcan to those who have loved ones struggling with addiction, fentanyl testing kits, peer support information and a free, healthy lunch. Along with Thrive’s outreach services, relink.org will attend each of the events to equip the attendees with information they may need about resources near them. Many of the attendees have walked away with a renewed sense of hope after seeing that there are more options for them than they were aware of.
This tour has already been a great opportunity to meet with so many individuals in the community, guide them to find the help they need, and access it easily with relink.org. Outreach allows us to immerse ourselves into the community and see the impact firsthand. We look forward to this tour, and sharing relink.org with communities that need it. To learn more about this outreach tour, Thrive Peer Support and the rest of the organizations that are involved, click here to read