2020 was an incredible year of growth and success for relink.org. We strengthened partnerships, collected valuable data, served the community and so much more. Our purpose has always been to make resources accessible to those in need and we are blessed to have doubled our site utilization from this time last year, meaning that those in need are finding help. Our Executive Director, Barbara Campbell, has put together an Impact Report for the company and it gives a great recap of the 2020 relink.org success.
- relink.org 2020 Impact Report
- The Power of Data: relink.org Data Empowers Leaders and Key Organizations in Strategic Decision Making
- “Don’t Label Yourself and Limit Yourself” – Nafisah Alim of People Places & Dreams Shares About Resilience, Forgiveness, & Hope for Recovery
- 9/24 Webinar-“Adolescents and Addiction: Strategies for Treatment and Recovery”
- “We Are Built To Move”- Exercise for Addiction Recovery With Keith Johnston of Running2BWell