We are pleased to announce that relink.org is set to be the recipient of a grant from OhioMHAS and The Governor’s Office on Faith-Based and Community Initiatives to provide a series of educational webinars to engage the faith community to support recovery efforts and to highlight some of the great work being done in the community. See details below for this 4-part series. We hope you will join us!
- “You are worth it, you are loved, you are accepted” -Dan Pew Is Spreading Hope & Positivity
- relink.org Launches Free Live Webinar Series: Addressing Opioid Addiction As A Faith Community
- From Trauma to Triumph: Army Veteran Chris Stahr Helps Others On Their Recovery Journeys
- For Immediate Release: Relink.org & Hope Over Heroin Team Up to Provide Innovative Solution to Ohio’s Addiction Crisis
- “It’s Like Magic Happens” -Stefanie Robinson Brings Hope To Those In Addiction