We are pleased to announce that relink.org is set to be the recipient of a grant from OhioMHAS and The Governor’s Office on Faith-Based and Community Initiatives to provide a series of educational webinars to engage the faith community to support recovery efforts and to highlight some of the great work being done in the community. See details and links to recordings below for this 4-part series!
- “Don’t Label Yourself and Limit Yourself” – Nafisah Alim of People Places & Dreams Shares About Resilience, Forgiveness, & Hope for Recovery
- 9/24 Webinar-“Adolescents and Addiction: Strategies for Treatment and Recovery”
- “We Are Built To Move”- Exercise for Addiction Recovery With Keith Johnston of Running2BWell
- Webinar – “Human Trafficking In Ohio Today: How to Get Involved”
- “You are worth it, you are loved, you are accepted” -Dan Pew Is Spreading Hope & Positivity